LUCI LIVE LITE for Linux
Live two-way audio broadcast to many different types of professional IP-codecs and LUCI STUDIO.
LUCI LIVE Lite transforms your computer or laptop into a high-quality, live internet broadcasting source. With the availability of mobile or fixed-line internet access and the use of LUCI LIVE Lite, the cost of live broadcasting is practically zero. It also has the renowned LUCI ‘under the hood’ engine, so you can depend on reliable technology and software while enjoying features like input equalizing and support for high-quality accessories.
- RTP over UDP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
- SIP, N/ACIP compatible
- Codecs: G722, ULCC
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via support tickets
- Upgrade to full LUCI LIVE license possible (cost reduction is purchase price of LUCI LIVE Lite)
- Linux computers PC/laptop/netbook, 64-bit
- See our Shop for more supported platforms.