LUCI LIVE for the Apple MAC desktop
SPECIAL EDITION : LIVE STREAMING ESSENTIALS ONLY.
Live two-way studio quality audio, broadcast to many different types of professional IP-codecs.
LUCI LIVE SE is the ideal solution if you want simplicity in live broadcasting and still being able to choose different industry standard professional quality codecs and protocols. LUCI LIVE SE is extremely simple in setting up. It transforms your MAC into a high-quality, live internet broadcasting source. With the availability of mobile or fixed-line internet access and the use of LUCI LIVE SE, the cost of live broadcasting is practically zero. It also has the renowned LUCI ‘under the hood’ engine, so you can depend on reliable technology and software while enjoying features like input equalizing and support for high-quality accessories.
- RTP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
- SIP, N/ACIP compatible
- 1-Way shoutcast/icecast streaming
- Stream cloning, send redundant streams via 3G, Wifi , Ethernet simultaneously
- Professional industry standard codecs: MP2,AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, Opus, G711, G722
- 24-bit ULCC audio codec
- Sample-rate from 44.1 to 48 kHz
- Studio quality audio
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via support tickets
- Apple MAC computer/laptop/netbook with macOS 10.7 minimum
- See our Shop for more supported platforms
Upload your phonebook
Another handy tool is the LUCI LIVE SE address book in which an unlimited number of broadcasters / studios / destinations can be entered as contacts with IP addresses (imported by means of a CSV file), so that you have a large selection of broadcasters/studios to choose from for streaming. Ideal for freelancers or reporters who work with several different studios.