LUCI STUDIO for Windows PC desktop
Professional audio over IP networking software. Transforms your Windows PC into a high-quality, live internet broadcasting receiver or source.
Use LUCI LIVE to connect to your Windows PC with LUCI STUDIO installed, report live from the field and talk back through the simultaneous live stream that is automatically sent back to the reporter. You can also have multiple simultaneous connections from the field to the same PC in your LUCI STUDIO with extra LUCI STUDIO streams (extra streams possible up to 64) from the same PC, by using only a PC, LUCI STUDIO software and any multichannel soundcard !
- Receive RTP low-delay streaming, two-way, so includes sending a return channel
- Transmit RTP low-delay streams from the field, includes receiving a return channel
- Support for multicast streaming connections, Transmit or Receive
- Shoutcast/Icecast source
- Easy multichannel configuration with new version 3.0. Configurations of 40 simultaneous stereo streams per computer are possible
- Codecs: MP2,AAC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, OPUS, G711, G722, ULCC, FLAC, Linear
- 24-bit ULCC audio codec
- Sample-rate from 44.1 to 384 kHz
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via support tickets
- PC/laptop/netbook with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012