Live two-way studio quality audio, broadcast to many different types of professional IP-codecs.
LUCI transforms your PC or Mobile into a high-quality, live internet broadcasting source. With the availability of mobile or fixed-line internet access and the use of LUCI , the cost of live broadcasting is practically zero. LUCI includes the built-in options of recording while broadcasting live. It also has the renowned LUCI ‘under the hood’ engine, so you can depend on reliable technology and software while enjoying features like input equalizing and support for high-quality accessories. LUCI can even play pre-recorded material during a live broadcast!
We are always improving our services and have listened to our customer needs. That is why all our reporter software under perpetual license is now also available as a subscription-based license. Our subscription model provides the flexibility and speed that you need to bring the news.
Our subscription model ensures you’re continuously running the most updated version of the software possible. We offer BASIC (Euro 1,90 a month) PREMIUM (Euro 4,90 a month) and MAX (Euro 9,50 a month) subscriptions.
With the MAX subscription for instance you have access to the whole of LUCI LIVE in a subscription-based model. By default your subscription will auto renew at the end of each subscription term which is 1 month. We use an automated subscription licensing system which can be cancelled 1 day prior to your contracted subscription renewal date. So 1 day before the next month starts. To cancel or prevent auto-renewal of your subscription, please login into your account in our webshop and choose the option: cancel subscription.
If you like to get access to the whole of LUCI LIVE SE or LUCI LIVE Lite with a subscription you need to cancel the present MAX one and get the PREMIUM or BASIC subscription. All depending upon the requirements you will be needing.
Check and compare the lifetime and subscription-based licenses in order to make the right choice:
- RTP over UDP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
- SIP, N/ACIP compatible
- 1-Way shoutcast/icecast streaming
- Record while broadcasting
- Play i.e. insert prerecorded material while broadcasting live
- Edit recordings
- Share & upload recordings
- Stream cloning, send redundant streams via 3G, Wifi , Ethernet simultaneously
- Codecs: MP2,AAC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, Opus, G711, G722, ULCC
- 24-bit ULCC audio codec
- Sample-rate from 44.1 to 384 kHz
- Studio quality audio
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via support tickets
- PC/laptop/netbook , with 7, 8, and Windows 10, 64-bit only
- All iOS devices with iOS10 or higher
- Apple MAC computer/laptop/netbook with macOS 10.7 minimum
- Linux computers PC/laptop/netbook, 64-bit only
- Android devices with Android 4.1 minimum, 64-bit only
- Android devices with screen size of 800 x 480 minimum
Pre record and insert items
LUCI also allows you to pre-record and edit items (top & tail) to be inserted during your live broadcast. For your dialogue with the studio – this extra feature can illustrate i.e. show what has been said earlier as you have recorded it before – it just gives that bit extra to your live item. What’s more, the entire live item can in turn also be recorded with the inserted item and furthermore – if required – also be edited / broadcast / listened to / posted on internet / delivered to other broadcasters repeatedly.
Upload your phonebook
Another handy tool is the LUCI address book in which an unlimited number of broadcasters / studios / destinations can be entered as contacts with IP addresses (imported by means of a CSV file), so that you have a large selection of broadcasters/studios to choose from for streaming. Ideal for freelancers or reporters who work with several different studios.