MIKI Black Broadcast Smart Connection
Microphone cable with integrated pre-amplifier for broadcast and music professionals.
Portable, professional quality microphone recording is now easy to achieve with the MIKI Black Broadcast Smart Connection. Favoured by the world’s major broadcasters, MIKI allows users to connect a microphone, headphones and mobile device as one unit with a single cable for the ultimate in interview or location recording audio. And musicians love it too!
- A single cable which connects a microphone, headphones and mobile device provides the ultimate solution for portable, high quality recording.
- Includes two metres of professional microphone cable with integrated preamp, producing gain of +7dB, and high quality headphone output.
- Features an integrated three-position slide switch allows the user to select Hi, Lo (att -10dB) or Line (att -40dB) input sensitivity.
- Any dynamic or battery-powered microphone (using replaceable AA batteries) can be used.
- Carefully selected audio components deliver best in class sound quality.
- Compatible with iOS, Android and all other devices which have the same headset connection layout.
- Seamless operation with LUCI LIVE, LUCI LIVE Lite and other live broadcasting software, ensuring the perfect input level for all recordings.
- No batteries or extra cables are required for exceptional microphone recordings.
- A weight of just 100 grams means MIKI Broadcast is unnoticeable in the user’s bag.
Field proven through worldwide use by major broadcasters.
- Metal Switchcraft XLR connector for microphone.
- Slim, bumper friendly, custom made 3.5 mm jack plug easily inserts into the headset input of smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Stereo 3.5 mm socket for headphones.
- Adjustable input sensitivity.
- Excellent EMI shielding and protection.
- Designed and manufactured in The Netherlands.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Gain: -33dB to +7dB
- Input impedance: 100K to 1K
Platforms and software
- iOS, Android and all other devices which feature the same headset connection layout