MIKI-D Type C is part of the MIKI Digital Smart Connection family
Microphone cable with headphone output & integrated DSP for broadcast and music professionals.
Portable, professional quality microphone recording is now easy to achieve with the MIKI Digital Broadcast Smart Connection. MIKI-D allows users to connect a microphone, headphones and (mobile) device as one unit for the ultimate in interview, location recording or playback of audio. And musicians love it too! TYPE C plug easily inserts into Android devices, iPad Pro 2018 and WINDOWS or MAC pc with a usb Type C connection.
- A single cable which connects a microphone, headphones and mobile device provides the ultimate solution for portable, high quality recording and playback.
- Full duplex, simultaneous recording and playback.
- Zero delay monitoring of -post processing- Mic input in headphone output, mixed with playback.
- Includes 2 metres of professional microphone cable with integrated preamp, producing an overall gain of +72dB, and high quality headphone output.
- Features an integrated three-position slide switch which allows the user to select between 3 different DSP channel strip presets.
- Any dynamic or battery-powered microphone can be used.
- Carefully selected audio components deliver best in class sound quality.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS and most newer Android devices.
- Seamless operation with LUCI LIVE, LUCI LIVE Lite and other live broadcasting software, ensuring the perfect input level for all recordings.
- No batteries or extra cables are required for exceptional microphone recordings.
- A weight of just 100 grams means MIKI Digital is unnoticeable in the user’s bag.
- Natural, transparent analogue sound with high quality DSP, including Lo-cut, Phase, Parametric EQ, Gate and Limiter, ensures any microphone will always sound the same, whatever the circumstances or platform.
- Outstanding quality DSP algorithms focused on mobile recording and broadcasting.
- Saving presets within the device means its sound, colour and response can be adjusted with a simple slide switch. Presets can be adjusted and stored in the device via the intuitive MIKI-D Control application for macOS and Windows.
- Flexible architecture means two MIKI-D interfaces can be cascaded and used simultaneously in one system. Created with sport commentators in mind who, in many cases, need separate microphones.
- Lockable gain ensures no surprise gain changes anymore when the user switches apps or OS.
- Bus powered – no need for external power or batteries.
- Metal Switchcraft XLR connector for microphone.
- USB-C connector.
- Stereo 3.5 mm socket for headphones.
- No mechanical/moving parts in the audio signal paths for pristine audio quality and zero degradation over time.
- Acrylic capacitors for distortion free audio.
- All settings stored in device memory, so the connected microphone will sound the same on every device or OS.
- Three presets stored in device memory, selectable via a slide switch on casing.
- Designed and manufactured in The Netherlands.
- 32/64-bit Digital Signal Processing
- 24+1 Bit, up to 96kHz audio conversion
- Microphone sensitivity up to -66 dBU Full Scale
- Up to 24-bit USB audio support
- Ultra low latency, 1ms USB bus latency at all sample rates
- EIN: -113 dBU (150 Ohm, A-weighted)
- Dynamic range: 115 dB at +6dBU FS input sensitivity
- THD+N: 0.01%
- Max input level: +6 dBU
- Frequency response @44.1 kHz: 20 Hz – 20000 Hz
- Frequency response @48 kHz: 20 Hz – 24000 Hz
- Frequency response @96 kHz: 20 Hz – 48000 Hz
- Overall gain: 0dB to +72dB